Holly and reindeer, Santa and candy canes, whatever one wants to put together and call a Christmas t-shirt, they can get it when they choose to screen print. Screen printing is becoming more popular with the passage of time, as the quality of the products in 2015 is much better than in previous years. You can take advantage of cheaper T-shirt screen printing and still end up with something that looks like it is off a store shelf and will last for years to come.
The best news is that you don’t have to visit a vacation spot like the New Jersey boardwalk or a theme park to design a screen-printed T-shirt. All they have to do is visit a quality online retailer. Most provide a simple method to help design the product, and prices are still quite low.
Here are some great ideas for the cheapest screen printing on t-shirts for the upcoming Christmas holidays. Expect to be the hit of any party or give the most unique gift possible.
Funny holiday t-shirts
If you’re attending a party for work or with friends, you might want to consider one of these fun icebreaker tees.
• “Oh come let us worship me” is a cute holiday saying for a t-shirt that kicks off a popular song. It will catch the user’s eye and provide a giggle or two.
• “Keep calm and OMG, Santa!” it’s fun, and if someone doesn’t say it in the Buddy the Elf voice, they just won’t know it, but most will!
• “All I want for Christmas is you” is candy on the front of one of the shirts, then on the back it says “and diamonds.”
• “Be a little naughty -” Sit on my lap and call me Santa Claus “is always a fun option.
• “This is how Jewish” with a dreidel is great for those who celebrate Hanukah.
These are just a few of the ideas people are using in 2015 to get the cheapest screen printing on T-shirts available at online retailers. Be sure to match the sayings with the appropriate art!
For many, the holidays are a religious celebration and prefer to show their faith through cheaper T-shirt screen printing. This is also a great idea for a group, so everyone can show off and be proud of their beliefs on this vacation.
• David’s star
• “Jesus is the reason for the season”
• “Keep Christ at Christmas”
• “I have the body of a God, have compassion on his Buddha!” It’s silly, but it can also be made festive with the right artwork.
• “Happy Birthday Jesus”
• “Silent Night, Holy Night” or other famous lyrics of the holy holidays.
Ugly Christmas T-shirt?
Why wear that worn and worn Christmas sweater when you can wear an ugly Christmas t-shirt? Garnish with a giant wreath, reindeer, strands of Christmas light, cookies, and more. The advantage is that one will not feel like a chestnut roasting over a fire because a T-shirt is more breathable.
Design a very tacky but fun product when you find the cheapest t-shirt screen printing online; It may even be possible to get more than one to impress at a variety of holiday gatherings.
New Years Eve Styles
There are plenty of fun options for securing the cheapest screen printing on t-shirts for New Years Eve celebrations. Consider some of these or create a unique product and present it to start 2016 off right!
• “I survived 2015, pass me another drink!”
• Create a simple “Happy New Year” and 2016 with a few glasses of champagne.
• “Kiss me at midnight – 2016” is a great way to maybe get that special kiss!
• “Do you have champagne?” it is simple and fun.
The cheapest screen printing shirts are easy to get just in time using online stores that have design studios. Have fun and impress everyone this season!